To inquire about possible or scheduled events, appearances or school visits, use the information on the contact page.
- April 26 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.: Southern Ky. Book Fest at the Knicely Conference Center in Bowling Green, Ky.
- Panel at noon in the auditorium: YA Fantasy/Paranormal: Gwenda Bond, Kelly Creagh, Bethany Griffin, Julie Kagawa, CJ Redwine
- May 17 at 11 a.m.: Indies First Storytime Day at Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Lexington, Ky., with Gwenda Bond and Sarah V. Combs. Reading to the kiddos at 11 a.m. and selling books for a few hours afterward. Come say hello.
- May 23-26: Wiscon in Madison, Wi.
- Aug. 3-4: Virginia Highlands Festival Creative Writing Day in Abingdon, Va.
- Aug. 29-Sept. 1: Dragoncon in Atlanta, Ga. Tentative.
- Nov. 6-9: World Fantasy Convention in Washington, D.C.
- Jan. 5 at 7:30 p.m.: Guest Author Reading at the Bluegrass Writers Studio at Eastern Kentucky University Winter Residency at the Hilton Lexington Downtown in Lexington, Ky. Event will be in the Magnolia Room and is open to the public.
- Apr. 13 at 11 a.m.: Pens on Fire: YA Author Panel at the Woodford County Library in Versailles, Ky., featuring Gwenda Bond, Kelly Creagh, Bethany Griffin, Katie McGarry, and Heather Sunseri.
- June 27-Jul. 2: ALA Annual Conference in Chicago, Il.
- Sept. 3 at 7 p.m.: The Woken Gods release day! Discussing and signing at Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Lexington, Ky.
- Sept. 14 at 6 p.m.: The Woken Gods reading and signing at the Morris Book Shop in Lexington, Ky. (featuring hijinks, including adult and young adult-suitable beverages and cupcakes)
- Sept. 28 at 2 p.m.: Reading and signing with Christopher Rowe at Straight Shot Coffee in Middletown, OH.
- Oct. 13 at 2:30 p.m.: Reading and signing at Mysterious Galaxy Redondo Beach in Los Angeles, Ca.
- Nov. 7 at 7 p.m.: Girls and Monsters Panel Event with Megan Shepherd (The Madman's Daughter), Meagan Spooner (Shadowlark), April Tucholke (Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea) at Malaprops Bookstore/Cafe in Asheville, N.C.
- Nov. 16 from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.: 32nd Annual Kentucky Book Fair at the Frankfort Convention Center in Frankfort, Ky.